Small breasts? Don't hide them - be proud of them!
I just came across a 'Fashion Police' video that gives some excellent fashion advice - what types of tops you should wear to flatter small breasts. The video itself is a bit silly, but the advice these ladies give can be very helpful.
Tops that flatter small breasts
Women and girls with small breasts can flatter them by wearing:
1. Tops with high necklines, or narrow V-lines to broaden your shoulders and create an illusion of a bigger bust
2. Avoid baggy tops you don't 'fill out' or very skin-tight tops that emphasize your flat chest
3. Go for ruffles, prints, and pockets on the chest to make your breasts appear fuller
4. Thick fabrics will also give the illusion of a larger chest
5. Wear sleeveless tops to accentuate your arms
This one's for you: all you small-breasted girls and women out there! Watch the VideoJug video here: