If your legs are skinny like mine, you probably have the same question...what can you wear to avoid your legs looking like toothpicks?
Shopping for skinny legs
First of all, don't try to always wear what's in, find something that flatters you. And most importantly, wear pants and jeans that fit you well. You might have to search a while, but here are some places that actually carry smaller sized clothing.
Tips for thin legs
Here are some tips for ladies with petite/skinny needle/toothpick legs out there:
- Number One: Find jeans that fit well. Don't try to follow the latest fashion if the style doesn't flatter you. Instead, find a good pair of jeans or trousers that fit well around your waist and bottom area - and make you feel comfortable and pretty!
- You might want to 'hide' your thin legs by wearing wide pants. Don't wear anything oversized or extremely wide - it overwhelms your small frame, and doesn't flatter your skinny legs
- Flared jeans can add some curves and make your legs look less thin
- Try to wear light colors, it will add more visual volume.
- Avoid extremely dark washed jeans, they don't add any curves visually
- Instead, opt for jeans that are light washed, or fades at the front. These can add some curves visually
- create a butt: wear low jeans with wide-set back pockets and back-flaps. Avoid jeans without pockets on the bottom
- create hips: Wear jeans or trousers that sit low on your hips. Put a belt around your hips to add some bulk. Try 'daughter pockets' on the front.