Have you been trying to find the perfect store to buy extra small clothes that fit you well? It can be extremely frustrating to go from one store to another trying on clothes that just don't fit right...
Stores and Websites with XS clothing
Here's (the start of) a list of stores that carry Extra Small clothing that usually fit well:
- JC Penneys - usually carries XS clothing that is very small, especially the tops - and they're very friendly priced! Jeans and trousers are a little bigger, but still work fine.
- Hollister - great store for trendy surf-style clothes. Carry a lot of extra small clothes for petite girls like you and I. But it's a little more expensive than JC Penneys.
- Aeropostale - One of my favorite stores to buy extra small clothes because they usually fit very well AND are not expensive.
- H&M - Great fit, great pricing. They have a lot of stores in Europe and are (finally!) gaining popularity in the United States.
- Abercrombie and Fitch
- Papaya SKINNY LEGS??? Shop here!!! All their XS stuff is extremely small.
The BEST stores and websites for XS tops, jeans, shirts, trousers
Suggestions from readers:
XS in UK
"Remarkably, in the UK, Primark (UKs cheapest high street clothing store) does do a few things (and increasingly more items) in a UK 6, which do actually come up as 32″.
XS in Australia
"hey! I live in Australia but there are a few stores with XS sizes in them.
They are Jay Jays, Tempt, CUE, Jacqui E
Jay Jays is also very reasonably priced."
"Hey guys! I have been “stalking this webpage” for a while, and just recently found a website that isn’t on this list just yet! I have ordered about 5 times from them and everything fits like perfect and is ADORABLE! I did buy 2 shirts that weren’t exactly my size but they let me exchange it too! http://www.Mode-5.com is a wonderful site for use smaller people! "
XS the Netherlands
Miss Vivvy, Tally Weijl, Zara…"
XS in USA
"I go to Wet Seal! :) They have good stuff! :) XS they have! :) But I do online shopping because at stores they dont always have it in stock but online they mostly do! ;)"
"I find American Eagle to have XS clothing ! That’s probably my favorite place to shop (:Also, for me i’m a size 0/1 andat PACSUN I’m a 1Long they are a bitbig on me, but after a few washes theyfit well (:For shirts i like Anchor Blue.And for skinny jeans, Hollister works ! :))))"
"American Apparel is very good for skirts and dresses. Most of us don’t have problems with tops – but their tops fit too. Swim suits fit like a glove. I am 32A, 25, 33."
"anchor blue is small …and it's not preppy"
PLEASE let me know if you have any tips on where you buy your extra small clothes. We need to make the list longer - so leave a comment!
Certain stores carry XS sizes that usually are not very small. It's very frustrating to keep going to stores that only cary big clothing. So here's (the start of a) list with stores to avoid:
- Old Navy