Eri Fuchigami from the New York Fashion institute gave XS some good tips on what kind of tops you should wear to enhance your small breasts:
Tops with ruffles around the neckline or center front will make your breasts appear larger. If you don't want attention at your bust area, it would also be a nice idea to wear scarves or some accesory.
Eva Lin, a fahion design student at the University of North Texas, also has a couple of good ideas to enhance small breasts.
Don't just wear simple T-shirts. Try to layer a lot. Layers will make you appear fuller. You can do this by cutting of a part of the neckline of a regular T-shirt, while wearing a long top underneath. This way you'll see the second top at your neck and also at your belly. The two shirts should have different colors.
Horizontal stripes also work very well, they will make you appear wider.
Here are some other tips on what tops to wear if you have small breasts:
- Wear tops with horizontal lines, they will make the eye go from left to right
- Wear tops with pattern / ruffles : they will make your upper body look fuller
- Wear a lighter color top than the color of your trousers or jeans
- Wear pretty tops or dresses with spaghetti straps
- Wear elegant, pretty tops that hug your body and don’t overwhelm your frame
- Use Layers!
Here's a video on shopping for skinny people: