There’s nothing wrong with having small breasts! In fact, having small breasts is a lot of fun! They won’t sag when your thirty, you can work out without a supportive bra, and you can wear whatever bikini you want!
But sometimes you just want a little more va-va-voom. :)
Now, we can’t turn anthills into mountains, but we can definitely give you some tips on how to make your small breasts look bigger.
- The bra! It’s all about the bra. First of all, you need a bra that fits you perfectly. The worst mistake you can make is wearing a bra that's too big. If you have a hard time finding lingerie that fits your small breasts, check out LuLaLu - they specialize in small cups!
- Your clothing! You can easily 'create' more curves visually by wearing the right tops. It's best to wear tops with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones, for example. Here's a good blog post I wrote with a lot more fashion tips for small breasts.
- Your mom was right: Stand up straight!
- If you want to give your boobies a little va-va-voom, try a good push-up or padded bra - they will push your boobies up and create some cleavage. I personally like to keep things 'real' but if you are truly desperate, you can always try a good pair of inserts (you can get them at most retailers) You can choose air or gel inserts - all you do is you insert them in your bra, and voilà: you added a cup size!
- Wear two bras. Yes, two bras over each other.
- Cross your bra straps on your back- this will lift your breasts up and create cleavage, and so your breasts will appear larger.
- Tops that make small breasts look bigger: wear shirts/tops with patterns, ruffles or pockets - they will make your chest look fuller.
- And most importantly: BE CONFIDENT. The best accessory you can have is confidence! You have nothing to be ashamed of, so show off what you've got! Be proud.