It can be challenging to buy flattering swimwear if you have small breasts. If you feel very self-conscious when you're wearing a swimsuit or bikini on the beach (because all around you are full rounded well-endowed ladies), keep in mind that TRUE sexiness comes with confidence! Be proud of your little assets, and people around you will sense it too. With that said, there are plenty ways to flatter your small breasts in a bikini or swimsuit. Here are some tips for swim wear that will make your chest look fuller:
- Wear a bikini top/swimsuit with ruffles and other types of decorations - it will create the illusion of a fuller chest. If you already bought a bikini or swimsuit, you can always go to a hobby-lobby or another hobby or craft store to buy some ruffles, buttons, or any other type of decoration and do it yourself! It will make your chest appear fuller, ánd you will have a creative and very unique bikini/swimsuit!
- Wear a layered bikini top - the more layers, the fuller it seems.
- triangle-bikini-top slook great on small breasts! The smaller the triangles, the bigger your breasts look.
- Wear patterns. Smaller patterns are better than large patterns.
- Wear horizontal stripes - they make the eyes go from left to right: making you look 'wider' visually!
- White will make you look fuller, black will make you look flatter.
- Stand up straight.
- Stop comparing yourself to other women. It will only make you feel insecure. Instead, be proud of who you are, and wear your bikini with confidence! That's way sexier than a pair of fake boobs.
For great bikini examples for small breasts, I put together this picture gallery.
Some good bikini examples: