Small Breasts, Little Diddies, Teacup titties.... If you're not exactly 'well-endowed' - you probably know what we're talking about. Here's a bunch of information for all you beautiful small-breasted women. And remember, you're not alone! Just check out this gallery of beautiful celebrities with small breasts.
Extra small bras
In order to wear the right bra, you need to know your bra size. If you're not sure what your bra size is, you can use this calculator to find out - or go to a store like Victoria's Secret and let someone measure you (Don't worry: you don't have to take off your shirt/bra!)But even if you know your bra size, it can be challenging to find the right bra - especially if you have small breasts. A great way to get around this is to shop online.
One of the best websites out there dedicated to small bras is lulalu - this website specializes in petite lingerie, and their slogan is 'small is beautiful.' They specialize in AAA, AA, and A cup bras. A wonderful resource for every woman looking for small-size bras, or men looking for the perfect XS bra gift! :)
Another good source is Linda The Bra Lady - they also have a wide variety in bras, starting at 28AA. I love their bra size chart - which easily lets you shop by your size. They have a lot of different styles, different colors, and different sizes, plenty itty bitty bras to choose from! :)
If you're looking for a good bra for small breasts, I put together a picture gallery of some of the best bras around for small boobs. Whether you're looking for something you can wear every day, small sport bras, or something a bit more sexy: there's a small bra for every woman!
So, now that you've found your size, and some good shopping sources,
here are some bra-tips for small breasts:
- Always wear a bra that fits you well - and wear it the right way. Your bra's bottom should be underneath your boobs, and the straps shouldn't be cutting your shoulders - or fall off your shoulders.
- Try to wear delicate, small bras that don't overwhelm your petite frame.
- For small boobs, the rule is: the less fabric, the better. Triangle cups and demi cups will look good on your small breasts. Try to avoid anything that covers up your entire chest, it will make you look flatter.
- Choose bras with thin straps over thick ones.
- Wear bras with patterns, colors, and a feminine look, like this gorgeous bra designed for petite breasts.
- When you opt for a push-up bra, make sure you choose one that was especially made for small breasts, like this convertible push up bra from The Little Bra Company.
- But most importantly: wear a bra that makes you feel comfortable, attractive, and YOU! Remember, confidence = sexy!
And these tips go for a swimsuit/bikini as well!
While some believe that AA stands for 'adorable assets' , owners of AA's and A's might not agree - and wish they could be a little bigger - or even make them look a little bigger! (without surgery) Here are some tips on what tops to wear:
- Wear tops with horizontal lines, they will make the eye go from left to right
- Wear tops with pattern / ruffles : they will make your upper body look fuller
- Wear a lighter color top than the color of your trousers or jeans
- Wear pretty tops or dresses with spaghetti straps that put attention on your arms
- Wear elegant, pretty tops that hug your body and don't overwhelm your frame
- Wear thick fabrics, they will make your breasts appear fuller
- Use layers!
- For more tips from a fashion designer, click here.
There's nothing wrong with having small breasts! In fact, having small breasts is a lot of fun! They won't sag when your thirty, you can work out without a big supportive bra, and you can wear whatever bikini you want!
But sometimes you just want a little more va-va-voom. Now, we can't turn anthills into mountains, but we can definitely give you some tips on how to make your small breasts look bigger (check out this video with fashion tips too).
- The bra! It's all about the bra. If you have a hard time finding a well fitting bra for your small breasts, give LuLaLu a try - they specialize in small cups!
- Your clothing! You can easily 'create' more curves visually by wearing the right tops. It's best to wear tops with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones, for example. Here's a good blog post I wrote with a lot more fashion tips for small breasts.
- Your mom was right: Stand up straight!
- If you want to give your boobies a little va-va-voom, try a good push-up or padded bra - they will push your boobies up and create some cleavage. I personally like to keep things 'real' but if you are truly desperate, you can always try a good pair of inserts (you can get them at most retailers) You can choose air or gel inserts - all you do is you insert them in your bra, and voilà: you added a cup size!
- Wear two bras. Yes, two bras over each other.
- Cross your bra straps on your back- this will lift your breasts up and create cleavage, and so your breasts will appear larger.
- Tops that make small breasts look bigger: wear shirts/tops with patterns, ruffles or pockets - they will make your chest look fuller.For more fashion tips, click here.
- And most importantly: BE CONFIDENT. The best accessory you can have is confidence! You have nothing to be ashamed of, so show off what you've got! Be proud.
Finding well-fitting beachwear can be a challenge if you have small breasts. If you're flat-chested or small-breasted, wearing the right bikini top can make a big difference. Here are some tips for extra small bikini tops:
- Wear a bikini top/swimsuit with ruffles and other types of decorations, like this bikini from VodaSwim designed especially for small breasts.
- Wear tops with horizontal stripes (like this one) or nice patterns, they make your bust look fuller.
- triangle-bikini-top looks great on small breasts! The smaller the triangles, the bigger your breasts look!
- For more swimsuit/bikini tips, click here.